Last Sunday we went to the zoo. First, we went to see the monkey cage. The monkeys were eating bananas. They threw the banana skin on the floor. One little monkey looked at us. It hid behind his mother. I didn’t see the monkey’s father until suddenly it appeared slowly from behind a tree.
Then, we went to the bear cage. The bears were not so shy. One huge male bear walked towards the food. We could see that the bear was starving by the way it finished the food. It ate the food greedily.
On the way out, we saw some ducks walks slowly from their pond towards some food. They ate the food and returned to the water.
1. What is the title of the text?
2. What is the kind of the text?
3. What is the purpose of the text?
4. When did the writer go to the zoo?
5. What are the animals that the writer sees at he was in the zoo?
6. What are the monkeys eat?
7. What are the monkeys threw on the floor?
8. Where the little monkey hid?
9. Where the writer go after he saw the monkeys?
10. Who is ate the food greedily?
1. The title of the text is “Going to the Zoo”.
2. The kind of the text is recount text.
3. The purpose of the text is told the writer’s past experience.
4. The writer went to the zoo last Sunday.
5. The animals that writer see when he was at the zoo are monkeys, bears, and ducks.
6. The monkeys were eating bananas.
7. The monkeys threw the banana skin on the floor.
8. It hid behind his mother.
9. He went to the bear cage.
10. The huge male bear ate the food greedily.